7 Medical Research Studies Done By Doctors Prove…
“Amazing Pre-Birth Routine Makes Baby More Intelligent In Only 13 Minutes a Day… So Baby Is Smarter from Day One!”
There’s Only One Condition… You’ve Got to Begin Early. The IQ Gains That Are Possible Today Can’t Be Recovered After Your Baby Is Born!
If you’d like to give your baby a head start in life by increasing your baby’s IQ as much as 10% before it’s even born… in only 13 minutes a day… this will be the most shocking (yet exciting) letter you will ever read.
A 6-year scientific study completed and published in 1998 was done with 648 families and showed a 15-point increase in IQ, plus increases in other areas too.
Amazingly, this happened with only 13 minutes of the mom’s attention each day…
As recently as 1992, well-known physicians have said that it’s “not possible to teach unborn babies…” But the 1998 study, along with several others, have since proven this perspective is outdated and just plain wrong.
In fact, there have been 6 studies done over the last 15 years involving a total of over 3,000 families. These studies have confirmed that it’s not only possible to improve your baby’s intelligence before it’s born—but you can help your baby improve in other areas as well!
In case you’re wondering, these studies were not out on the “fringe.” All of them have been conducted by doctors following accepted practices for medical research.
So… Why haven’t YOU heard about these medical breakthroughs?
It’s because advances in the medical community can take a long time to be accepted if they appear to contradict previously “known” facts.
Case in point:
It took 50 years before Nobel Prize winner Linus Pauling’s work with Vitamin C was generally accepted by the medical community as a whole. Fifty years!
Thankfully, the “lag time” between a medical breakthrough and general acceptance is shortening, but it’s still not quick.
That’s one reason why you may not have been exposed to an entirely new branch of medicine broadly categorized as “prenatal.”
Still, this area of specialization is growing quickly. There’s already a medical journal published quarterly called the Journal of Prenatal and Perinatal Psychology & Health.
In spite of this growing interest and attention in prenatal health, you might still be wondering…
Can You Really Boost a Child’s Intelligence Before It’s Born?
The short answer is… Yes! And here’s why…
Did you know that all the brain cells you ever have are formed within the first two trimesters of life? This is a well-established medical fact that very few people outside the medical community know.
Basically, it works like this:
By the end of the second trimester, your baby has about 150 billion brain cells. The number is almost too large to fathom. But get this… From that point until your baby is born three months later…
Over 100 Billion of These Brain Cells Die!
That’s right… your baby loses over two-thirds of its brain cells before it sees the light of day!
Doctors think this happens because brain cells need to be linked to each other in order to survive. Cells that don’t get connected are literally abandoned. They die off because they have no function. Sort of a “use it or lose it” kind of deal.
If the baby uses its brain more during the last trimester, then more brain cells survive. Studies show that stimulation—from mom and dad—results in more cells getting connected to each other. So, to summarize…
When you properly stimulate your baby before it’s born, more brain cells get connected—automatically preserving brain cells and boosting IQ!
In addition to increases in IQ, there are other areas where this helps your baby’s development. Statistically significant improvements from stimulation at the right time—and with the right methods—have shown:
• Improved language abilities.
• Increased aptitude for musical & creative activities.
• Longer attention spans at earlier ages.
• Healthier sleeping patterns.
• Greater aptitude for nursing.
• Advanced motor skills like walking and sitting up.
As if all this wasn’t enough, there was an unexpected finding that shocked the researchers more than all these benefits put together…
The visible effects of higher intelligence did not go away after birth or shortly thereafter as they had originally expected. In fact…
The Advantages Increased Over Time!
The initial study showed increases each month for the first year—and each year for the first 6 years of the baby’s life!
Other studies over shorter periods have confirmed this and have shown these benefits result in larger and larger gaps over time between the stimulated babies and the control groups. So this means that if you follow these methods for 13 minutes per day during pregnancy…
Your Baby Will Continue to Benefit For the First 6 Years of Life…
At a Bare Minimum!
What’s more, these advantages could remain well into adulthood. Studies to date have not exceeded the 6-year mark, but every study has indicated the advantages extend far into life.
Here’s what this is all about:
We’ve taken all the best research available today and prepared a 124-page report titled: “How to Make Your Baby Smarter Before It’s Born.”
This Special Report is packed with information you can start using right away to give your child the best possible start in life. For instance, you’ll learn:
• How to communicate with your baby through thoughts, touch, and sound—before your baby is born! Starting on page 18.
• How to use a piece of lightweight cardboard and a few pieces of Scotch tape to help your baby hear your voice and grow familiar with it. Page 45.
• How to ensure a “baby-friendly” environment in your womb. (Just as you would “child-proof” a house… you must also “child-proof” your womb so your baby grows strong and healthy.) See page 7.
• 10 foods that are high in Omega-3 oils. (Eat these foods to improve your baby’s brain function!) Page 8.
• How to use simple rhythms to increase your baby’s aptitude for playing notes on a piano and picking out simple melodies—before two years old! Page 75.
• Unexpected cosmetics that can harm your baby. (Some women use these every day without realizing the negative impact they’re causing!) Page 8.
• Why you should avoid using household air fresheners during pregnancy. (And it’s not because the smells might make you nauseated!) Page 9.
• Avoid comparisons with non-pregnant women! Practice this exercise at home to love, admire, and appreciate your body. Page 45.
• How seeking the perfect smile can harm your unborn baby! (Take care of those pearly whites… but don’t do this!) Page 10.
• How does lovemaking affect your baby? And is intercourse harmful during the 3rd trimester? Find out on page 11.
5 Easy Ways to Bond with Your Baby… Before It’s Born!
The earlier you begin to bond with your baby, the stronger the emotional connection will be between you. Some moms say this is one of the most valuable parts of the program. See page 23 for complete details. Then keep reading to discover:
• How to make sure you don’t pass on your “emotional baggage” to your baby. (Few moms realize that how you react to stress can either help or harm your baby.) Page 11.
• What the “General Adaptation Syndrome” is. Why it matters. See page 13.
• 4 steps to eliminating bad stress from your life—and automatically creating more positive emotions! (This little exercise works wonders for your overall well-being, as well as your baby’s!) Pages 14-15.
• True or false: Newborn babies come with prebirth memories that will shape and influence them well into their adult years. Discover the surprising answer on page 18.
• How to communicate with your baby during the 2nd and 3rd trimesters. (Once you try it, you’ll realize how fun and simple it is!) Page 20.
• 3 steps to establishing a spiritual connection with your unborn baby. (Follow each step and your spirits will soon be communicating!) Page 21.
• One critical vitamin you must consume during pregnancy—and what foods you can eat to get it. (Studies show you should have at least 600-800 mcg daily!) Page 7.
• Where your “third eye” is located and how you can use it to send conscious thoughts to your baby. Page 21.
• Did you know ultrasounds can sometimes be a bad thing? Complete details on page 10.
• How to write a simple but unique song for your child. (Sing this song to your child for a soothing effect. Record it on a tape to play it back during delivery.) Page 26.
• How to use music to…
Program Your Baby to Sleep at Night!
Most babies are “off schedule” when they’re born. Use this musical trick before your baby is born to get them on a normal sleep-at-night schedule. Complete details are on Page 26.
What’s more, you’ll also learn:
• How to build your baby’s confidence from Day One—without being “fake” about it. Page 98.
• Dr. Fred Schwartz is an anesthesiologist who is involved with “music medicine.” He believes music can decrease pain during natural birth, speed up labor, and stimulate the baby’s brain. Find out more on page 26.
• A simple visualization exercise for overcoming morning sickness. (Practice this visualization, along with a few dry crackers and a glass of cool, unsweetened mint tea, to make your tummy feel better.) Page 33.
• How to influence your baby’s food preferences—and avoid having a “picky-eater!” Complete details on page 34.
• Avoid these two common ingredients added to some creams and lotions—because they break down into cyanide as they are absorbed into the skin! Page 10.
• How to create an “artificial womb” for you to experience—as closely as possible—what your baby is experiencing! (You don’t even have to leave home to do it!) Page 37.
• 2 simple questions that will help you identify and release any hidden anxieties you may have about your baby or your pregnancy. (This will help to eliminate any negative emotion you may be harboring so your baby has a positive emotional environment in which to grow.) Page 44.
• How music affects your baby during pregnancy—and how to use this information to positively influence your baby’s life! Page 24.
• A simple game that allows you to interact with your baby—while it’s still in the womb! (Plus, how far along you should be when you start playing it.) Page 53.
• A common habit that can lower your baby’s IQ by 5 points, cause asthma, and even lead to Sudden Infant Death Syndrome! Page 8.
• A daily habit that could give you an easier labor and delivery than most other women. (It involves Dad, and takes only a handful of minutes each day!) Page 60.
Did You Know Babies Have a “Universal Language?”
An Australian mother named Pricilla Dunstan was born with a rare photographic memory for sound. After her son Tomas was born, she used her unusual talent to discover the secret language of babies. In fact, she identified five words that all babies say when they’re 0-3 months old. They’re listed on page 102.
But don’t stop there. You’ll also want to learn:
• How to locate your baby’s position during the 7th month of pregnancy. (Follow these instructions to discover if your baby is head-down or still in a “breech” position. This is important for certain educational exercises you’ll be doing with your baby.) Page 65.
• A list of 26 words you can teach your preborn baby. Moms who do this find that their babies recognize words far earlier after birth than normal. Page 68.
• How to use drawings to alleviate fears you and Dad may have about delivery. (Although a little unorthodox, it really works!) Page 75.
• What a Doula is, and why you might want to hire one. Page 79.
• 21 baby items you may want to ask to receive at your baby shower. (This list is quite comprehensive since it was compiled by Pregnancy Today.) Pages 79-80.
• 28 items you should take with you to the hospital. (These items are for both you and Dad. You’d be surprised how easy it is to forget things!) Pages 80-81.
• 4 affirmations to help you cope with labor. (Labor is rarely “easy,” but these “mantras” can help prepare you for what lies ahead.) Page 82.
• 7 birthing positions to study and practice before you give birth. See pages 83-85 for pictures and instructions.
• 4 breathing exercises to help you through contractions. (These exercises also incorporate words you can speak to your baby so it knows what’s happening.) Page 86.
• What to expect during the birthing process. (If this is your first child, here are some of the things you should expect.) Pages 90-94.
• 3 easy exercises to strengthen you mentally and emotionally during the first month of pregnancy. Pages 27-32.
• How to perform “baby massage.” (Although it’s still relatively new, it can be used to stimulate your baby’s senses, relax your baby, and aid in growth and development.) Pages 101-102.
• Actual studies that prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that prenatal stimulation works. (Six studies altogether!) Pages 104-111.
• 20 resources for further learning and education about prenatal stimulation. Pages 112-113.
Are you beginning to see how helpful this Special Report will be to both you and your child? If you apply just a few of the secrets revealed in “How to Make Your Baby Smarter Before It’s Born,” you’d give your child an edge in life that few children have.
Some women may think that 13 minutes a day is too big a time commitment to invest in a child that hasn’t arrived yet. But imagine, for a moment, that your baby is now a teenager. And imagine he or she is struggling in school. Grades are slipping.
Now imagine this: What if you had invested more time before your baby was born to boost his or her IQ by 10%? Would your child be struggling as much? Would your child be struggling at all?
Of course, nobody can tell the future, but the results from the studies are clear:
Children who receive stimulation from their parents while still in the womb do better than children who don’t!
And yet parents who participated in the studies felt there was a benefit from being involved that transcended the tangible results. They said the feeling of love & bonding with the child were even more important than the developmental benefits!
After all, intelligence can only take you so far in life. But the relationship you develop with your child will last a lifetime.
Here’s what some of the parents in these studies said:
How much would you pay to give your child a head-start in life? Many parents we’ve talked to say they’d be willing to spend $1,000 or more. Fortunately, we’re not asking for that much. Not even close.
But you won’t risk a penny because it is FREE….
Order the 124-page Special Report today. Read it in the comfort of your own home, and see for yourself how valuable the information is.
Here’s what’s included in this 124-page report:
• Summaries of the research that produced these results and simple explanations on how to do it yourself.
• What to do at each stage of your pregnancy. There are different things to do at different times to coincide with your baby’s development.
• When during the day to do these exercises with your baby. There’s a right and wrong time.
• 147 References to the original studies so you can read all the medical background if you like.
• Index of 29 different medical articles published on this topic.
• Bibliography of over 100 books available, plus our favorite 4.
• Where to go to get other products that can help you. The report tells you what you need to know but there are other resources you can buy to help if you choose to.
But Wait, There’s More!
You’ll also receive 3 Bonus Reports valued at $29.95! These reports are not available anywhere else, but they’re yours free just for taking action today. These will be sent in the follow-up emails you receive from me.
FREE Bonus Report #1: “10 Common Foods That Can Harm Your Baby!”
You’d be surprised, but expecting moms eat many of these foods throughout their pregnancies. This report will clear the air about what’s safe to eat… and what’s harmful.
FREE Bonus Report #2: “10 Things to Do to Make Sure You Have a Healthy Baby!”
Here’s a list of things you should be doing from the moment you discover you’re pregnant. Are you forgetting anything?
FREE Bonus Report #3: “Interviews with the Experts”
Discover what four doctors have to say about prenatal communication! Plus, find out what one mom says who has used prenatal stimulation with four of her seven children!
You get 27 pages of Q&A style information, straight from the experts’ mouths!
Remember, all three of these reports are FREE
All the best for mom and baby health!