Honey Bee Marketing Tip

These are some fun facts about Honey Bees & Honey that I didn’t know about… …In fact you can gain a lot of insight on how you should be like the Honey Bee in your home based business to earn a lot more money! Watch this and let me know what you think below! Click…

Continue Reading →

What You Need To Know About The New Gmail Tabs!

Dealing with the Gmail Tabs?   I couldn’t figure out why all of a sudden I was not getting 100’s of emails every day than I found out about the new tabs feature that Google started using. I found a great article and tutorial on how to remove the tabs, how to “Train” the Gmail…

Continue Reading →

T Harv Eker: Secrets of the Millionaire Mind

Read “Secrets of the Millionaire Mind” and master the inner game of wealth! Secrets of the Millionaire Mind reveals the missing link between wanting success and achieving it! Have you ever wondered why some people seem to get rich easily, while others are destined for a life of financial struggle?  Is the difference found in…

Continue Reading →

12 Creative Ways You Can Improve Your Attraction Marketing

Today, learn 12 creative ways to improve your Attraction Marketing by sharing your amazing story! People either identify and connect with your story or they don’t. Have a story that’s worth telling. Sharing your story of how you got involved in your business, how you worked your butt off and transformed your business and life, will…

Continue Reading →

How To Proclaim Your Own Independence

Thank you Charlie Page for  very well written and heart-felt blog post  on this holiday.  View it here “How do declare your own independence  Thanks so much for your outline and I will be looking at Zig Ziglar’s suggestions. I have my goals written but probably need to update. I appreciate the reminder. Again, click…

Continue Reading →

Compelling Content Created In 22 Ways With Infographics

WOW!  This infographics was created by copyblogger.com. What a unique way to get your message out. I believe the program that you can create this is infographics.com. There may be others too. Would love to have comments if you know any other websites that do this. Enjoy! Like this infographic? Get more content marketing tips…

Continue Reading →

13 Effective Ways To Get More Out Of Attraction Marketing

Today, I will go over 13 effective ways to get more out of Attraction Marketing 1. Show people what you are doing Your prospects want what you have. So, show them how you run your business and how you get your results. Share your daily planner, your goals and achievements.   Develop your USP (unique…

Continue Reading →