Do You Know The Importance of Passive Income?

“Don’t make yourself irreplaceable. If you can’t be replaced, you can’t be promoted.” As an entrepreneur, this is still true in its own way. Let’s think of “being promoted” as earning more and working less. You can raise your prices, but until you can remove yourself from being directly involved in doing the work that…

Continue Reading →

How To Build Your Credibility In Network Marketing…

How do you rate when it comes to credibility? More importantly, how do you go about getting credibility if you don’t have any or not much of it? My buddy Mike answers that question in today’s video!     4 Helful Tips to Build Credibility in Network Marketing Tip #1 Be Accountable In everything you…

Continue Reading →

Self-Development – 4 Ways To Be A Better YOU With !

“If you want something you’ve never had, then you’ve got to do something you’ve never done.”  Thomas Jefferson 4 Ways To Be A Better YOU Through Self-Development… When I started with my current company 7 years ago, I never knew how much I was going to have to change to become a person who succeeds. I…

Continue Reading →

Succeed In Multi Level Marketing: Your 10 Most Critical Factors

Succeed In Multi Level Marketing with these 10 critical factors…tips I would give someone to help them succeed in Multi Level Marketing. I wanted to share these with you…so here they are! 1.  Let Go Of The Past The past with all of its humiliation, disappointments, letdowns, and negative words that were spoken over you…

Continue Reading →

The Surprise Of A New Trend On Facebook…a must see video :-)

This is an Awesome video! Please like and share with the world…together we can make the world a better place! It is time to make a change in the world. Some kindness to some may be a very BIG deal to those who need it. These guys are sharing a beautiful message! Please pass it…

Continue Reading →

What are 14 Leadership Qualities of A Great Leader?

This article discusses some of the leadership qualities people look for in a person before they are able to follow them as leaders. Self-confidence and Belief Confidence is probably the most important trait a leader should posses. Without confidence and belief, other leadership qualities will not count. If you doubt yourself and can’t stand your…

Continue Reading →