Network Marketing – The One Minute Presentation & Close

“The One Minute Presentation & Close” Today, we’re going to discuss some really cool stuff we’ve just learned from “Big” Schreiter. His web site is at http://www.fortunenow.com and we will be buying stuff and teaching pieces of it to on the next few calls. All the info on this call from two of his free…

Continue Reading →

Network Marketing – Keep It Simple

“Network Marketing – Keep It Simple” Basic Principles for success in MLM 1. Duplication 2. Consistency 3. Time Duplication: • without this you cannot build a large organization • you must replace yourself and then show others how to replace themselves • your downline will want to do what you do not what you say…

Continue Reading →

The Power of Setting Goals – John Assaraf

Another one of my favorites, John Assaraf “The Power of Setting Goals! Setting goals will help you understand and determine what you want to achieve in your, spiritual, business, and personal life. Take a few moments and ask yourself. What do I want to achieve in my life this year? Expect Success! Jeanette 303-862-6792 PS…

Continue Reading →

Take Charge of Your Life: Jim Rohn

Another great message from my favorite Jim Rohn: “Take Charge of Your Life” Walk away from the 97% and join the 3% and be in the 5% who are independent and not the 95% who are dependent! Expect Success!   Jeanette 303-862-6792 PS: Download free report “The Easiest Way To Make Money That You Have…

Continue Reading →

The Power of Ambition by Jim Rohn

Today I just wanted to share this powerful video by one of my favorites Jim Rohn “The Power of Ambition” This will help you harness the power of your own personal ambition. Expect Success! Jeanette 303-862-6792 PS  FREE Download: How to Get More Leads, Sign-Up More Reps, and Make Money from the 90% Who Say…

Continue Reading →

SELLING IS EASY

Selling Is Easy Selling really isn’t so difficult after all, is it? As you can see, success in salesman.ship depends upon factors quite different from the common conceptions. You don’t have to be a showman, an extrovert, forceful, flamboyant, domineering, tireless, single-minded, or even energetic. But you do have to be sensitive, alert, imaginative, honest,…

Continue Reading →

10 Ways to Meet New People

10 Ways To Meet New People Share your passion and love for this business Carry a notebook with pen everywhere you go. Ask people to jot down their name and number and you will call them later to let them know what you are excited about. I think you will love it. Do within 24…

Continue Reading →

Page 1 of 2