Attract the Universe and Achieve Your Goals

Attract the Universe and Achieve Your Goals The Universal Law of Attraction can be a very effective tool in making you achieve your goals and practically everything else you want to have in this lifetime. You will realize that desire should always start from within, and the world will just obey your thoughts, actions and…

Continue Reading →

Body Transformations and Self Esteem

Body Transformations and Self Esteem We must reflect on all characteristics of our human framework in order to understand the personal transformation and self-esteem development. By analyzing the body, one can start to understand more about the unexplained transformations that take place in certain people. Take for example a young child that you know. At…

Continue Reading →

50 Cool and Weird Fun Facts that you should know!

50 Cool and Weird Fun Facts that you should know! I don’t know where I found these fun facts but I thought it was pretty cool. You breathe on average about 5 million times a year. Months that begin on a Sunday always have a Friday the 13th in them. You are born with 300…

Continue Reading →

Are You Stuck? Consider Changing Your Focus

Are You Stuck? Consider Changing Your Focus If you sometimes feel as though you’re caught in life’s quicksand, you have a lot of company. We work, we struggle, we try to do everything we possibly can to move on to a higher level of well-being but it seems like the harder we work, the more…

Continue Reading →

Relaxing The Mind

Relaxing The Mind What is relaxation? In common terminology, relaxation means that we leave ourselves free of tension. Relaxing mind may mean that the mind is not under stress or active. In today’s lifestyle, this looks difficult. Isn’t it? Now a days, most of us believe to be being under stress during most of the…

Continue Reading →